Kristine Lambert has over twenty years of experience representing clients in all aspects of employment law, handling cases and issues from both a management and employee perspective over the course of her career. Kristine also served as in-house counsel for Federal Express Corporation prior to moving to Oregon. Kristine's litigation practice emphasizes discrimination, harassment and retaliation claims. Kristine has conducted numerous training programs on topics such as sexual harassment, retaliation, developing personnel policies, understanding leave laws and discrimination.
- Multnomah Bar Association
- YLS Professional Development Committee Chair, 2005
- Oregon State Bar, Labor and Employment Section
- Oregon Women Lawyers
- Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Member, Board of Directors, Girls on the Run of Portland